Our Services – Legal
Legal obligations and requirements vary in different parts of the world. Regulations have grown in scope and sophistication. Organizations are sometimes unsure of which obligations they need to fulfil. This is complicated by the fact that different parts of the business need to take into account different, sometimes overlapping or even contradicting laws. Various units of an organization may deal with their ‘own’ specific regulations, leading to a fragmented structure and consequent inefficiency.
In addition, next to the multitude of ‘hard’ laws and regulations that an organization needs to abide by, there are growing numbers of ‘soft’ rules such as business principles, codes of ethics and marketing standards that can be applicable.
The services and expertise of Eagle Rock Legal include:
- licensing, manufacturing, distribution, supply, consultancy, technology transfer and other agreements
- research & drug development, clinical trial, pharmacovigilance, drug safety & parallel trade issues
- advise on corporate affairs & company law
- risk management, prevention & mitigation
- pharmaceutical counterfeiting
- competition law
- intellectual property
- impact of FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), British Bribery Act and other laws for European operations.